What is Reflexology?
This treatment has many benefits and is one of the most powerful therapies available. Reflexology involves massaging and applying pressure to areas of the feet, stimulating particular points that correspond to the vital organs and the muscular and skeletal system. This is truly a holistic treatment that treats the mind, body and spirit. Reflexology does not cure disorders; however, a treatment can help the body to heal itself.
This therapy works holistically alongside conventional western medicine to promote healing and improve wellbeing and vitality.
How can it help me?
Reflexology can help a variety of ailments including:
- Hormonal imbalances, infertility, menopause, painful periods, PCOS, endometriosis, fibroids, hypothyroidism, adrenal fatigue, diabetes
- Digestive disorders - sluggish digestion, Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS); constipation, acid reflux
- Migraine and headaches
- Back, neck and shoulder pain, muscular tension, joint pain, arthritis, sciatica
- Stress, anxiety and depression, panic attacks, insomnia
- Sluggish circulation, Raynaud’s, high blood pressure
- Respiratory problems, asthma, sinusitis
- Skin conditions, psoriasis, eczema, allergies
- Fibromyalgia & M.E.
This treatment combines well with our Neal's Yard holistic facial and Rejuvenating Facial Massage.
I was recommended to Julia for helping with lymphedema in my breast following surgery for breast cancer and lymph node removal. I have been suffering considerable swelling and discomfort since radiotherapy.
The wonderful, relaxing treatment worked pretty much immediately. Each time I come, I have a longer period of respite between swelling and much improvement overall.
A big fat thank you Julia.